SEARS Mission Statement
1. To promote and further the practice of Amateur Radio in South East Essex.
2. To provide education and training as required in the community and amongst our members in radio communication, telegraphy, and electronics.
3. To participate in community events where our aims are mutually compatible, such as are organised for Museums, Scouting, Windmills, etc.
4. To conduct Amateur Radio associated social events for our own members and interested members of the public.
5. To ensure a continuous supply of licensed and experienced operators available to help front line services in the event of a major emergency.