The Home of the Canvey Radio Rally
Headline Picture:- Rayleigh Windmill 13th May 2018
© South Essex Amateur Radio Society 2017 last update 22nd May 2018
South Essex Amateur Radio Society
Beech Table, 1200mmx760mmx760 high.
Ideal for the shack free to whoever can collect
Small 3 tier shelf.
Will take radios like FT1000 or FT847 £5
Contact Terry 07986070040 or email email@example.com
Here's a lovely Windows 7 laptop for sale
* Large 15.5 inch screen, 4 Gb RAM 218G HD
* Comes with charger, cables, mouse
* Very good condition & working order
* Unwanted preloaded stuff has been removed
* Ideal for logging
* Would make a great SDR display
* Perfect for more general use
It's on offer for £90. Contact:
Win7 Home Premium 64bit
3 x USB
Icom IC706 HF VHF Transceiver
Size: 167w x 58h x 200d mm
Transmitter: 100W HF & 6mts, 10W 2Mts
Receiver: General coverage up to 200Mhz
Modes: CW, CW reverse, RTTY (FSK), AM, NBFM ans wide FM
LDG IT-100 automatic tuner
1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 100W on 6M
2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
Power rating 6M (50 to 54 MHz): 100 watts
Controlled from Icom Tuner button on radio.
Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible.
Compatible with: 7000, 706 (all), 703, 718, 746 and 756 (all).
Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
* 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
* Tunes 4-800 ohm loads (16-150 on 6M), 4-3200 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
* For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
* Ready to use with included 1 foot radio interface cable and 1 foot coax jumper.
Icom PS55 Power Supply
A Linear 20A output power supply for 100W class of Icom radios
Delivering 13.8 VDC @ 20Amps